If you need help with anything ranging from troubleshooting a new equipment to analyzing data to working out kinks in programming an experiment, our Research Programmer is here to help.
Please follow the below procedure to get support on your projects.
- COMPLETE INTAKE FORM: Submit a RESEARCH REQUEST FORM.
- SET PROJECT EXPECTATIONS: Schedule an initial consultation.
- EVALUATE PROJECT PROGRESS: Set up regular meetings or check-ins until the project is finished.
- PROVIDE FEEDBACK: Discuss project completion and relevant feedback to improve future projects.
- COMMUNICATION: Make sure to respond to questions so the project can be completed in a timely manner.
- PRE-PROCESSING & EXPERIMENT DESIGN: Please make sure to provide a code book or README file that lists all the variables in the dataset and how they are measured. In addition, please provide specific hypotheses or questions you would like the data to answer.
- EXPERIMENT DESIGN: Please provide a detailed explanation of the experiment. That is, what you want to happen at the start and end of the experiment? During each trial? What stimuli are you going to be displaying?
- WORKFLOW: There may be unexpected barriers in meeting deadlines as a result of request complexity and workflow. We will work together to solve any problems that may arise.