About Itself (talk recording available)
Dr. John Ross
Friday, March 23, 2012, 03:00pm - 04:00pm
University of North-Texas, Department of Linguistics and Technical Communication, NOTE: FRIDAY, 3pm TALK!
About Itself Abstract: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/About%20itself%20%AD%A0abstract.doc
Papers/Letters for Talk:
- About Itself: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/About%20Itself.doc
- Nouniness: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/Nouniness.pdf
- The Frozenness of Pseudoclefts: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/The%20Frozenness%20of%20Pseudoclefts.pdf
- Three Batons for Cognitive Psychology: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/Three%20Batons%20for%20Cognitive%20Psychology.pdf
- Clarifactory Letter: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/Clarificatory%20letter%20to%20John%20Lawler%209III2012.doc
- MIT Letter: http://ruccs.rutgers.edu/tempdocs/MIT_Letter.pdf
Note: If you would like to receive email announcements about the colloquium series, please contact the Business Office to have your name added to our announce lists at email@example.com.