Videos footage from RuCCS Colloquium Talks can be found on the RuCCS YouTube Channel. For all other events, please check the sponsor's website for more detail.
To filter by event category, click on the event category link in the table below or use the menu on the right.
List of Past Events
"Nature vs. Nurture: Where does knowledge come from?" Kasia Bieszczad and Jenny Wang (Dept. of Psychology, Rutgers University)
Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 02:00pm - 05:00pm
RuCCS Marquee Course Series: Making a Mind with a Brain
- Samuels, R. (2004). Innateness in cognitive science. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 8(3), 136-141.
- Wang, J., & Feigenson, L. (2019). Is empiricism innate? Preference for nurture over nature in people’s beliefs about the origins of human knowledge. Open Mind, 3, 89-100.
- Thompson, R. F., & Kim, J. J. (1996). Memory systems in the brain and localization of a memory. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 93(24), 13438–13444.
- Kóbor, A., Janacsek, K., Takács, Á., & Nemeth, D. (2017). Statistical learning leads to persistent memory: Evidence for one-year consolidation. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 760.
- Asok, A., Leroy, F., Rayman, J. B., & Kandel, E. R. (2019). Molecular Mechanisms of the Memory Trace. Trends in neurosciences, 42(1), 14–22.
For future RuCCS Marquee Course series, check here.