Our current projects include:
RESEARCH PROJECT: ADULT LANGUAGE PROCESSING
We are currently recruiting native English-speaking college students from the United States who have been diagnosed with autism to better understand how language is processed by listeners and speakers.
This research study is entirely online and takes about an hour to complete. Participants will receive a $15 Amazon.com eGift Card upon completion of the study. In some tasks you will be listening to people speak, and answer questions about what you’ve heard; in other tasks your computer will record you speaking aloud.
- You must be from the United States
- You must be a college student
- The first language you learned growing up is English
- You have been diagnosed with autism
- You have access to a computer with Chrome or Firefox browser
- Headphones/headset or earbuds and microphone
We are no longer accepting participants for this study.