The Rutgers Program in Perceptual Science, in conjunction with the Rutgers Computer Science Department and the Rutgers University Center for Cognitive Science, invites applications for a Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program inPerceptual Science and Technology, funded by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Defense.
The program will recruit a cohort of college undergraduates to Rutgers in summer 2014 to conduct research under the guidance of faculty mentors here. The positions come with a stipend as well as on-campus housing and travel reimbursement.
For more details, see:
- our program announcement
- our list of available projects
- the online application form
- the application checklist
- a press release about the program's events in summer 2011
- information about the participants from summer 2011
- information about the participants from summer 2012
- information about the participants from summer 2013
Review of applications will begin on February 18, 2014, and will continue until all our places are filled. We welcome applications from women, minorities and students with disabilities. Participants will be part of a larger community of undergraduate research interns at Rutgers, including participants in the RISE and DIMACS REU programs.
Perceptual Science and Technology REU Program 2014
Perceptual Science Home Page
RuCCS Home Page
Computer Science Home Page
Document last modified on October 23, 2015.